Wednesday 27 February 2008

Stefania 2

Monday, February 25, 2008…….09:36
Stef appeared last night , quite cool and unperturbed about all my comments made to her by text, as if nothing had been said or words exchanged. She then went into a very heavy sex routine resulting my having to gag and tie her up…. the noise, her moans and the struggling convulsions her body was going through. All this agony and ecstasy in the name of blunted conception.
About two hours of this and all went calm, she then decided she wished to “talk”, something she rarely does, that she wanted a “small thing” from me , which did not cost much, before I went to the UK, however , she, not talking in the accepted way, but in the 21st century way of texting me on the phone, regardless of my being next to her.
I remained sanguine , waiting for whatever weird notion was in her mind.
“ I would like to dance the Blues with you !” ….Her message.
Momentarily I, completely taken back, it being 2.a.m. and the only blues I could remember were “The blues of the Night” sung by Bing Crosby in the year dot. This I started to sing to the best of my ability and to her acute embarrassment.
She, a very sad, touching, innocent person, innocence being a extremely rare quality, another factor in the 21st century, regardless of her being a being a “business woman” in it’s most significant sense. This side of her life completely different to which she presents to me , or should I say, tries to the best of her ability.
It is now 10.a.m. she had asked me to wake her at 9, as she had a “appointment” she sleeps on. Whomever wants her, will obviously have to wait, a nervous anxiousness prevailing no doubt on his part.
The Sun shines, I drift into another day, a certain peace, a sanity, hangs briefly over my particular spot in Bucuresti . Time ebbs it’s way towards Friday when this segment of my existence is swept away, confronted with the orderly chaos of Gatwick.

No comments: